Hi there.

I have an association defined in a model with a condition set. Eg in
my Job model:

var $belongsTo = array(
    'Designer' => array(
        'className' => 'Employee',
        'foreignKey' => 'designer_id',
        'conditions' => 'Employee.is_designer = 1'
      )
);

However when I access the associated model with generateList, I have
to again specify the condition, or else I get an entire listing of
Employees.

$this->Job->Designer->generateList('Employee.is_designer = 1',
'Employee.first_name ASC', null, '{n}.Employee.id',
'{n}.Employee.first_name');

Why doesn't it remember how I first set up the association?