I am in the process of moving a number of Cake sites onto a new
dedicated server (hosted with Superb Hosting).

This server runs the Plesk control panel.

I have already dealt with the known "open_basedir" issue and fixed that.

However I am now getting the following error when I call a page:

Warning:  fopen() function.fopen: SAFE MODE Restriction in effect.  The
script whose uid is 10001 is not allowed to access / owned by uid 0 in
/var/www/vhosts/customer_domain.com/httpdocs/cake/libs/file.php on line 105

[File] Could not open /debug.log with mode a!<br />

It appear that the path to debug.log is not being set (or interpreted)
correctly, so is upsetting things when I try to log anything.

This site is running on:

- Fedora Core 6
- PHP 5.1.6
- Plesk 8.2

If anyone has any suggestions as to why this is happening, or what to do
to fix it, I would be grateful.

Regards,
Langdon