Hey guys,

right now I've got the following setup on my development machine:

I've got xampp installed. I've put the latest nightly of 1.2 into my
htdocs directory and set my path so I can use the command line. Using
the command line, I created an application that now lives in my htdocs
directory, so I've got the following layout:

htdocs
    cake1.2.x.x
    my_app

I've got a shared hosting account that supports PHP, MySQL etc.

How would I go about deploying my_app to that account?

Thanks in advance,

chell