> Right on! I have a list of nine other models used by the
> talent_controller and I had forgotten to add the TalentDelail model to
> the list!

do you need to load all these models directly? If they have
associations set up, you should only need a couple in Uses, and the
rest will be available via the association chain.

will save on memory, and should be quicker (plus it takes less
configuration then, making it more cake like!).

hth,

jb

--

jon bennett