Hi Bakers,

I am trying to include a third paryt application to my cakephp app,
but it seems not working.

The 3rd Party app has one entry file, let's say the file name is
start.php.

(The start.php includes a lot of other files from the application
libraries and finally generates some output).

I made an extra controller (ThirdPartyController) with a function
start:

        function start()
        {
                vendor('3rdparty/start');
        }

I get all the time file not found errors while the 3rdparty app tries
to include its own libs.

When I run the getcwd();  comand (in the 3rd party app), I get that
the current location is '\app\webroot'.

What should I do to bring the 3rdparty app working?

I thought that all you should do is:

1. copy the 3rdparty app into the vendors\3rdparty directory,
2. create a controller for the 3rdparty app
3. write a function in this controller to call the 3rdparty entry
point...

What do I do wrong?

Best,

korcs