I'm looking for a developer who is experienced with the CakePHP
framework to join an in-progress project as soon as  possible. The
time-frame is 4 to 6 weeks, and I will consider anyone able to commit
at least 15 hour/week within that timeframe. I will bring on 1 or 2
more developers depending on the amount of time committed per week.
Someone with project lead experience would be a huge bonus.

This particular project is for a soil testing company. We are creating
a web app that will act as an extranet for them to be able to manage
their orders and all their sample and results data. Some features
include:

- Series of interface screens for data entry
- Import/Export of delimited data
- Exporting report data to PDF

Also, we will give preference to those with experience using jQuery.

If you are interested and available, please contact me using the link
below:
http://www.rambeck.com/contact
or Skype:nrambeck

Thanks!