Hello!

I have three models - City, State and Vacancy.

City belongs to state and vacancy belongs to city.
Setting $this->Vacancy->recursive = 2 and then calling $this->Vacancy-
>findAll() with no parameters returns the Vacancy, City and State
data. But if I call $this->Vacancy->findAll() with array of fields as
a second parameter, $this->Vacancy->recursive is ignored, and I get
only Vacancy and City data.

How can I both use the fields array and "recursive" option?