Hi all,

I used the bake functionality on my database and it is working great!
I use the admin functionality too.

1) Every form will generate correct except in the admin_edit form.
There the $form->create('Modelname') will not add the '/admin/' before
the action. In the admin_add form (with the same $form->create()) it
does work. I'm puzzled.
I use latest svn version of 1.2 from the branche 1.2.x.x

2) Also after latest update I was asked by bake to add the
Configure::write('Routing.admin','admin'); to app/config/core.php and
tries to write it itself. Is this now necessary and is the constant
CAKE_ADMIN is deprecated?

Thnx!!