Hi Bakers,

I have a problem with integrating a 3rd party application into my cake
page.

I am trying to do it the right way by using the vendor() function of
cake, but it does not really work.

The application has a start file (anmelden.php) that includes other
files from the 3rd party directory structure.

For including the files from the 3rd party directory structure the
application uses relative links (like './include/utils.php').

The problem is, that although the start file (anmelden.php) is found
by cake, but I get an error message, because the start file does not
find the other 3rd party files to include.

I also heard, that sometimes the vendor directory is not in the
include path, so I added to the core.php the following line:

ini_set('include_path',ini_get('include_path') . PATH_SEPARATOR . 'C:\
\Programme\\xampp\\htdocs\\tcw\\tcw_cake\\vendors\\');

I try to reach the start file via the command:

vendor(nl/anmelden.php);

The 3rd party app is in the directory vendors/nl

The error messafe that I get is:

Warning: main(./newsletter/include/newsletter.php) [function.main]:
failed to open stream: No such file or directory in C:\Programme\xampp
\htdocs\tcw\tcw_cake\vendors\nl\anmelden.php on line 4

Fatal error: main() [function.require]: Failed opening required './
newsletter/include/newsletter.php' (include_path='C:\Programme\xampp
\htdocs\tcw\tcw_cake;C:\Programme\xampp\htdocs\tcw\tcw_cake\app\;.;C:
\Programme\xampp\php\pear\;C:\Programme\xampp\htdocs\tcw\tcw_cake
\vendors\;') in C:\Programme\xampp\htdocs\tcw\tcw_cake\vendors\nl
\anmelden.php on line 4

Does anyone have any idea...?

(The app works outside of cake, so the error is not on that side.)

Thanks a lot!

Best,

korcs