Great article that's really helped me a lot, thank you.

However, I'm still having a block on ACL that I can't find answers
for. So in your basic example, you can easily allow/deny access to
'posts' as a whole. However, if each post is an ACO, how do you query
the database to only show records that user has access to?

So in other words, I have a news article system on my site. Two users
have access to News, but only certain articles. Each article is an ACO
and each user is an ARO. When User A logs into their account, I want
them to only see those records they can edit, and the same with User
B. I've searched the manual, API, this list and everywhere else, and
there seems to be no answers.