Hello Ketan,

I'm not sure this is the best solution, but for me it works, if I
define all controller actions explicitly at the beginning:

Router::connect('/', array('controller' => 'pages', 'action' =>
'display', 'home'));
Router::connect('/mycontroller1/:action', array('controller' =>
'mycontroller1'));
Router::connect('/mycontroller2/:action', array('controller' =>
'mycontroller2'));

// all the others go to city
Router::connect('/*:action', array('controller' => 'city'));

Hope this helps!

Regards, Christoph