Well, if you always want the Delta table to reflect your MinMax
models, then perform the "update the Delta table" in the MinMax
afterSave function.  This way it will happen transparently from your
controller - just save the MinMax model and the Delta table is
automatically correct.

But you can't really avoid the loop, as for each row CakePHP checks
whether it is an insert/update, and this only supports one row at a
time.  There is updateAll(), but probably not what you want.  In our
application where we may need to insert/update several thousand rows
at once I just did some custom SQL in a query() call.