Anyone seen this problem before...

When using bake.php from the last build of CakePHP [Stable: 1.1.17.5612] I am
getting a problem where the fields are not being displayed in the bake a model
sequence when it comes to the validation, as shown at the end of this message.

I am running CakePHP on a Windows XP machine with XAMPP installed and
configured correctly to suit CakePHP.

The files are being run directly from C:\Program
Files\XAMPP\htdocs\GouldAJ\PIR\ using the command line:

php .\cake\scripts\bake.php

The php interpreter is in the PATH variable so that is running fine.

The resulting model file contains:

<?php
class UserType extends AppModel {

        var $name = 'UserType';
        var $validate = array(
                '' => VALID_NOT_EMPTY,
        );

}
?>

which is not what I required (after answering all the questions correctly /
interpreting what field was supposed to be displayed at the time).

Any ideas?

Many thanks in advance
Adrian

--- text screen shot of the problem below ---

Would you like to supply validation criteria for the fields in your model? (y/n)

[y] >

Name:
Type: integer
Please select one of the following validation options:
1- VALID_NOT_EMPTY
2- VALID_EMAIL
3- VALID_NUMBER
4- VALID_YEAR
5- Do not do any validation on this field.

... or enter in a valid regex validation string.

[1] >