Hai,
      I want to include one page into another. How can we do that with
cakephp similar to php where we can use include/require. In php i am
passing the variables required from main page.

For example:
      Assume i have to display mails.
      For that I have three pages:
      PAGE 1: ( Main page1)--- Which contains logo and includes other
two pages.
      PAGE 2:   which contains info like total no of mails ,no of
mails unread etc.
      PAGE 3: which contains latest 20 mails.

My page is like
      <!----PAGE1 code starts here ---------------------------->
           //PHP code starts here
           //$mailsCount = array();           : This parameter is
handled
           //$mailsList = array();
           include("header.php");
           include("page2.php");  //$mailsCount array used in this
page
           include("page3.php"); //$mailsList array uses in this page
           <PAGE3>

How can we do similar thing in cakephp.