I have this problem for all my URL's, the images cannot be found ( url
searched: http://www.server.com/home/maryphot/www/maryphoto/img/image.ext
in place of http://www.server.com/img/image.ext ), my form's actions
have the same problem.

My CSS cannot be found anymore.

I can solve some problems by updating my app/webroot/index.php but I
don't know how to alter it to get all the thing running ...

Looking at the html.php helper, I think that it's its $webroot member
that is altered ...

die($this->webroot); ===> /home/maryphot/www/maryphoto

(The real absolute dir on my server is: "/home.10/maryphot/www/
maryphoto", I don't know if it helps ... ?)

Thank you again !

Pijcke Fabian