Hey
nice app :)
Did you think about writing a case study on the bakery ?
Couple of things:
* I would use a standard feed icon :http://www.feedicons.com/ with the
right size (or resize the one you use now - resizing by browser
doesn't look too good)
* the image that show the examples (when nothing is added in the
module) are resized and it doesnt look good (1280x1024 here) You'll be
probably better with a centered standard image for higher resolutions
* adding contacts it would be good if you could add by importing
vcards/csv  etc ;)

Overall i like it and will use it some more :)
greets,
Marcin Domanski