Where can I find doc on what a Model class has to implement to work
properly?  I've got a flat-file database I'm trying to incorporate
into a Cake app.  I wrote findAll(), but the scaffold index view
didn't work - it shows one row per record, but those rows are empty
except for the action links (which bring up similary bereft pages for
the individual records).   I then found and implemented loadInfo(),
but that didn't help.  So what am I missing?