Hi all,

My Cake forms seem to work nicely running with Jake. Form actions are
translated as expected.

Now I'm using a joomla template which has nice tabs on the top. After
submitting a form the app loses track of the (menu) Itemid which is
normally attached to Joomla menu urls. I gather that the Joomla
template uses this Itemid to keep track of which menu is clicked and
accordingly displays the corresponding tab in the "selected" colour.

So, after submitting a form with the action "/users/add" none of my
tabs are selected. If I try to add the Itemid as a parameter to the
action ( "/users/add&Itemid=30" the url gets encoded thus replacing
the ampersand and equals-sign with the % code. That doesn't work,
parameters are not recognized as such.

Can anyone point me to where this encoding in Jake occurs so I can
change this, or perhaps suggest another smoother way to send
additional parameters in the form actions???

Any help is much appreciated!
Best regards,
Romano