I cant get my cakephp application to work on the server. I am using
the normal development server setup.

-cflive
  - app
  - cake
  - vendors
  - .htaccess

in the .htacess on the base folder (cflive), I have
<IfModule mod_rewrite.c>
   RewriteEngine on
   RewriteRule    ^$ app/webroot/    [L]
   RewriteRule    (.*) app/webroot/$1 [L]
</IfModule>

then on the cflive/app/webroot/, I have
<IfModule mod_rewrite.c>
        RewriteEngine On
        RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-d
        RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-f
        RewriteRule ^(.*)$ index.php?url=$1 [QSA,L]
</IfModule>

When i go to http://myserver.com/cflive/controller/action

I get a HTTP 404 Not Found on IE. The server runs PHP 5 and its a
godaddy hosting if that helps..

TIA