Hi all,

I try to build a website and i start this with cakephp and everything
works fine till now ... basically i do a hotel review websites the
problem is here, when i land hotel page i see some hotel details past
reviews and i have a form at the end of the page "add new review" ...
so i'm on "view" function in my controller can i have that form at the
end of the page ? if yes how i can make it work ? i also have an "add"
function in this controller i thought i would mention this.
If anybody has any idea on how i can do this please let me know.

Thanks.
Claudiu