Hi everybody :)

   Well first I want to say, that I've already searched answers to my
question in this group, and in google, but without results :(

  My question is: It's possible to associate three different models
with HABTM association in join table who have three fields?

   If yes then please tell me how to do that, if not please help find
me substitute for that :) I'll be very grateful :)

TIA
lemon