On Sep 8, 9:49 pm, NicoE <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hello everybody.
>
> We are moving a site made with CakePHP from one development server to
> a production server. In the first one, everythink works fine but when
> trying to login in the second one, the following error appears:
>
> "Fatal error: ConnectionManager::getDataSource - Non-existent data
> source in /var/www/html/platsort_adm/cake/cake/libs/model/
> connection_manager.php on line 115".

Did you move from php4 to php5?

The error message is formated as follows:
"ConnectionManager::getDataSource - Non-existent data source %s"

You just need to figure out why in your case the $name of the
dataSource is blank. try putting pr (debug_backtrace()); die;
immediately before the  trigger_error statement.

hth,

AD
check the case of your