Hi,

I used bake before in v1.2 and working alright for me. But after a
certain svn update (don't know which version) my admin_index gives an
error in i18n:
Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 8388608 bytes exhausted (tried to
allocate 1048577 bytes) in /cake/libs/i18n.php on line 379

And when I delete de __() function in that view file it is working
properly.

Someone experienced the same?
Just curious before I submit a new ticket in trac.

- Charlie