Hi,

I am using MySql and CakePHP for my project. I have a table with
column "title". Whenever user
is going to save a new "title" i use the function
hasAny(array('Model.title'     => $title,

'Model.user_id' => $user_id))

to check whether this title exists for this user or not.
Everything works fine except when user tries to save a title with
unusual characters like title= ">TestTitle"
title = "<testTitle" or title="Not a test title" etc.

Here all titles have SQL operators and cake takes them as operators
and hasAny() always returns true. STRANGE

Can anybody tell me how can i solve this problem and user is able to
store any title.