Hi,

my problem is totally weird. I´ll have to use the TranslateBehaviour
within a project and it won´t work. Finally i have installed a new
cake, create a simple model named "Test", a controller named
"TestsController" with scaffolding enabled and the table "tests". If i
try to add a new entry i get the message "The Test has been saved" but
nothing is inserted to the database. The tables for i18n are also
existing.

---
CREATE TABLE `tests` (
  `id` int(10) NOT NULL auto_increment,
  `first_name` varchar(255) NOT NULL,
  `last_name` varchar(255) NOT NULL,
  `description` varchar(255) NOT NULL,
  PRIMARY KEY  (`id`)
)

class Test extends AppModel{
        var $name = "Test";
        var $actsAs = array("Translate" => array("first_name", "last_name",
"description"));
}

class TestsController extends AppController{
        var $name = "Tests";
        var $scaffold;
}
---

Thanks for any ideas, solutions, whatever...