Some parts of my app need user to be logged in. So in this places I've
put links to 'log in' page. But after user log correctly, the app
always back to the main page (as I set it up). I want to back to
place, where the user was before login action.
I can of course add optional param to the /users/login action called
redirect_after and put in it the action to redirect after log in, but
I've wondered is any better more clean method? Some kind of referer
method for controller?

Regards.