Thanks for your quick reply.
Yes, I am sure that no caching takes place.
I don't use any cache parameter at the moment and
I have also checked the cache directory - no files in there.

But I just remembered that I fiddled around with the sqllog so it
does not mess the html of up my pages - maybe I messed
something up here. As the same setup is working for you
the problem is most likely caused by my fiddling
(although the other queries appear just fine).
I'll check it out and post again if the same happens with
default sql logging.

Claudia