Depends on what you want to achieve exactely.
If you just want to redirect your users I guess you would have to use
the 'this->redirect($path/$params)' cakephp builtin function.
Just after the login, you have to know which user is CD and which is
Book, right?
What is the name of your user's model? You have a field telling you if
the user's usergroup is CD or Book right?
If so use that field to decide which value of the $path variable to
use. If the user id is needed you should be able to get it in the
login process.
If you did, for example,  " $result = $this->User-
>findByUsername($this->data['User']['username']);", then the $ret
variable contains your users info.
At any rate, can show me a code snippet of what you are trying to
achieve?