Hi,
I have just tried to complete the testing tutorial
http://bakery.cakephp.org/articles/view/testing-models-with-cakephp-1-2-test-suite
from the bakery but it does not work for me. Basically i have followed
everthing exactly as in the article with the exception that I use my
model Document instead of the proposed model Article.

I get missing table errors even though the query log shows that the
first query correctly honored the table prefix whereas the second one
omitted it.

Can someone confirm that the prefix defined in app/config/database.php
is not honored in testing?

1 DESCRIBE `DRE_documents`
2 SELECT `Document`.`id`, `Document`.`created`, `Document`.`updated`,
`Document`.`path`, `Document`.`name`, `Document`.`fspath`,
`Document`.`type`, `Document`.`size`, `Document`.`deleted`,
`Document`.`comment` FROM `documents` AS `Document` WHERE 1 = 1
1146: Table 'dreimorgen.documents' doesn't exist