Yeah I know about the foreign key thing, but that would still require
that I add an ID field to the description table, which I want to avoid
mucking with zencarts default database structure. I would make a
belongsToAndHasMany table, but that would seem silly since all the
values would be the same number. I guess it won't be possible to do it
from the model side, how would one go about doing it from the
controller side? Basically here is what I want the $products array to
look like from the views side,
$products
    [0] (
          [Product]
              products_id = x
              ... (product fields)
          [Manufacturer]
              ... (manufacturer fields)
          [Description] I want to get this row with the same ID as the
products_id from Product
              ... (description fields)
    )

Again, thanks everyone for your help