wow!

never thought of something like that. I have replaced all  relative paths
with $html & $javascript helpers. It works now. Except sometimes favicon
comes back again - and I don't know how to actually use any helper to have
<link rel="shortcut icon" href="/*favicon*.ico" />  included.

Thanks alot Grant, anyhow, I was about to go ku-ku on this one.