Hello,
   I'm new to Cake and have a question about how to use adodb rather
than the default database drivers as I keep getting the following error:

   Fatal error: Unable to load DataSource file dbo/dbo_adodb-mysql.php in
   /web/websites/asdf/cake/libs/model/connection_manager.php on line 163

   I haven't been able to find any working examples of a cake app that
uses adodb yet, and after searching the google groups archive for hints
it seems nobody else has had this problem (or if they have they haven't
posted about it), the manual is a little thin on adodb, and the search
feature on the cakephp.org website and bakery is broken right now it
seems too.

Here's my details:

I've got a copy of adodb stuffed in vendors/adodb

Here's the relevant snippet from my app/config/database.php file:

   var $default = array('driver'   => 'adodb-mysql',
                        'connect'  => 'mysql_connect',
                        'host'     => 'localhost',
                        'login'    => 'asdf',
                        'password' => 'asdf',
                        'database' => 'asdf',
                        'prefix'   => '');

I'm using cake version 1.1.17.5612

Any ideas?  Am I doing something boneheaded?

Thanks,
Brent