I figured out that you can do this and it solves my issue.

<?php echo $form->radio('Options.selectPlan',array('1'=>'Monthly
$35'),null,array()) ?>
*html goes here
<?php echo $form->radio('Options.selectPlan', array('2'=>'Monthly
$33.25'),null,array()) ?>

...etc

I still can't figure out how to automatically generate labels for
radio buttons.  Does anyone know how to do this?