On 9/21/07, deepc <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> OK, i see.
> if i move it to the model, is it still posible to access other models.
> for example i have to get some data from my users table.

let me guess - you are getting the data which you want to send in the
email in the send() method?

I would suggest that you refactor the send method to do precisely one
thing - send emails

Everything else should be done somewhere else - most likely the
associated controller action from where send is being called

send() method can accept a number of parameters

Better still grab one of the email components from Bakery and save
yourself the hassle of reinventing the wheel