hmm, my 2cent
A downloadable manual would HELP people like macasek. (And me, as I
like to have that old-fashioned folder of paper (uugh!) right beside
me - well, I printed it out anyway.)

OffTopic:
cake is NOT very clever building up a community. Is it that
complicated to produce a pdf-document?
Pretty big pitty, cake beeing so 'egocentric', from my point of
view...
A little bit of 'style' might help in all directions, but...

Maybe check out http://cakebaker.42dh.com/ ...

Bassy regards,
Benjamin
p.s. @macasek : A little style might help here, too. ("Why is gods
name is there now downloadable manual? You're killing me!")