On 9/22/07, cakeFreak <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Just a small note that might be usefull to somebody:
>
> I tried Chris recepy, but I didn't have my Apache live server (not the
> locale, on my Windows machine) configured with subversion.
>
> In order to use Chris recepy you should compile your Apache 2.2 live
> server with subversion, and have the following modules enabled:

Actually, I didn't need to do any of that stuff to get it to work.
All you need is the SVN client running on the remote server.  The
server that hosts the web site that I deploy to using Capistrano
doesn't have any of the dav or authz_svn stuff installed.

--
Chris Hartjes
Senior Developer

My motto for 2007:  "Just build it, damnit!"

@TheKeyboard - http://www.littlehart.net/atthekeyboard