Hi Bakers,

I'm building an In-House app with CakePHP. When I start the testing phase
I'd like to update the old legacy database (on a different server) aswell so
that
(a) there is a fall back in place
(b) features in the old system can still be used while they are being
developed in the cake app.

Can anyone suggest a nice way of doing this?
I imagine using triggers on the database would accomplish this and I know
that's not a cake issue but since "CakePHP Bakers are Smart Cookies" I
thought I'd run it by you since some of you might have had similar
requirements in the transition to cake before.

Thanks in advance,

Sonic