Hi,

Not sure if this is offtopic for the list, but I suspect it is (it
seems related to the Auth component).

Using Cake 1.2.0.5427alpha.

I have a Cake setup with a reverse proxy as frontend. This reverse
proxy passes all requests to the cakephp app on the backend webserver
and forwards all responses back to the browser. Both webservers are
Apache 2.2.x.

The app is working fine without authentication. If I enable the Auth
component, I never get past the login page! This is what happens:

- Login page is rendered
- I fill in a valid username/password combination
- Submit login page
- I get a redirect to the "login succesful" page (value of
$this->Auth->loginRedirect)
- ... and immediately another redirect to the login page again
- Login page is rendered

Anyone knows what could be happening here?

Martin

--
  Martin Schapendonk, [EMAIL PROTECTED]