Hi Jon

Just quick status report: I have just tried with FF 2 on winXP. If I
disable the browser cache it is working fine, if the browser cache is
enabled only the first post goes through, all the others not.
Unfortunately I don't know why though - my forms have a similar setup
and work just fine (without having to set any cache headers or so).
Maybe you could post the relevant part of your controller?

Claudia