It seems that any normal edit action in any controller is crashing my
apache server.

Found out when upgrading from 1.1 to 1.2. At first I thought maybe
some error popped up in a bad way from the html->input's being changed
to form->input's and other deprecated code ... logical. It was the
only thing that I changed was the 1.2 upgrade and that was the only
thing really to change right?

Maybe not. The add action works fine. Even barked with deprecated code
errors until I fixed those.

Maybe something else I'm missing. Trying to work through it, will post
a solution if I find one for others, but figured I'd start discussino
this to see if anyone else had an answer.

Thanks.