It's my understanding that CakeSWXPHP <http://bakery.cakephp.org/
articles/view/cakeswxphp> or CakeAMFPHP <http://cakeforge.org/projects/
cakeamfphp/> is needed only if we need to expose all controllers and
methods.

So, my questions:
1. If I don't want to expose all controllers and methods, is it enough
for me to use the native builds (SWX and AMFPHP libs--instead of cake
versions)?

2. If that is the case, is there anyway to limit the controllers and
methods to be exposed in CakeSWXPHP or CakeAMFPHP? (I don't find any
config like things yet)

TIA

--
  <?php echo 'Just another PHP saint'; ?>