Hi there

I am using the translation function __ in Cake 1.2.

Is there a way to add a comment to a translatable string (in a ctp
file) to provide some context?
Example: The English word 'contact' can mean either the noun contact
or the verb 'to contact' so the French translation would be different
depending on the meaning. At the moment I use strings like
contact_noun or contact_verb which works alright but using the correct
English string would be much easier.

Aside from having a word with multiple meanings it would also be nice
to have context as a help for the translator. Especially if you
translate short phrases it is sometimes difficult to get the supposed
meaning without knowing any context.

Thanks for any tips

Claudia