Cake is great isn't it. :) I think we could fit everything in Sites
in these sub categories:
productivity, directory, marketplace, tools, community, marketing,
shop, entertainment, communication, media, education, non-profit

endless opportunity for discussion of course but even near and almost
fits in these sub categories will make the list a bit more readable i
think...

does anybody object if i just go for it?

Tijs

--
Tijs Teulings
tel: +31645004824