I am a new bee to cake PHP and I have a concern on the way cake expses
the data model of the application in the view.Since we have to follow
a naming convention for cake to update the model automatically from
the view. I see there is a risk of exposing once's data model.

Example:
I have a user table  "users"   with fields 1) email_address 2)
password

On my view when I use cake sysntax like below
 <?php echo $html->input('User/email_address', array('size' => '40'))?

When the page is rendered if some one does a view source he can
clearly see the table name and the coloum name.

Is it not a security risk?

thank you for your response..
Sincerely
Comida411