Hello all,
I have a problem to create a new CakePHP 1.2 project. Below are the
commands that I use.

> cake bake project www/test

So far, so good! If I go the address http://localhost/test, I get the
nice welcome screen telling me that I should configure my database. So
I go back to the command prompt and type the following:

> cd test
> cake bake db_config

I answer all questions correctly and refresh the webpage. Here is what
I get:

Sweet, "Test" got Baked by CakePHP!
Your tmp directory is writable.
Your cache is set up and initialized properly.
Your database configuration file is present.

Fatal error: Call to undefined function mysql_connect() in D:\Projets
\www\cake1.2\cake\libs\model\datasources\dbo\dbo_mysql.php on line 100

Why I get this fatal error? What is going on? MySQL is up and running,
The mysql and mysqli module are in the list of Php Module (php -
module).

I would really appreciate if someone could help me or at least give me
an idea of what I could do to solve that problem.

Thank you for your help and time!

Martin