I try to use this method in my controller. Probably I have some syntax
error. Can anyone help, please ? :

<?php
uses('controller/scaffold');

class RealizationsController extends AppController {
var $layout = 'default';
var $name = 'Realizations';
var $scaffold;

        function add() {
                Scaffold::__scaffold(array('action' => 'add'));

?>

then I get errors:

Notice (8): Undefined property:  RealizationsController::
$ScaffoldModel
Notice (8): Trying to get property of non-object [CORE/cake/libs/
controller/scaffold.php, line 404]
Fatal error: ConnectionManager::getDataSource - Non-existent data
source in /opt/lampp/htdocs/cake/cake/libs/model/
connection_manager.php on line 110