I'm using 1.2.x.x_11.10.2007 and the I did update it with
1.2.x.x_16.10.2007 the nightly build.
On the top I get this yellow stripe indicating warnings and errors.

Warning (512): Cache not configured. Please use Cache::config(); in
APP/config/core.php [CORE/cake/bootstrap.php, line 52]

But further down I get:

Your tmp directory is writable.

Your cache is set up and initialized properly.

FileEngine is being used to cache, to change this edit config/core.php
Settings:

    * path: /app/web/dev/cake/app/tmp/cache/
    * prefix: cake_
    * lock:
    * serialize: 1
    * duration: 3600
    * probability: 100
    * engine: File

Your database configuration file is present.

Cake is able to connect to the database.

So I get one warning about my cache and then I get a confirmation that
"Your cache is set up and initialized properly.".

I have tried various combinations in APP/config/core.php [CORE/cake/
bootstrap.php, line 52]
but everything fails.
Has anyone seen this before and what is the solution?