You're right, in Cake lingo this is called HABTM, in normal database
ERD's they both have a Has Many relationship with eachother....
ofcourse I have modeled this with HABTM, but thanks for your
correction!

Your solution to the order problem is 'spot on', actually what I was
looking for! I didn't knew that this was possible from within the
model.

GriGri, thanks for elaborating on the FindByFieldname() function, I
was using findBySlug() for ages, and was already wondering by this
wasn't in the API... LOL.... just some more Cake magic indeed!