Hi
I installed XAMP on XP (all went well, got XAMP home page and
activated security)
I installed cakePHP 1.2
1. modified .htacess file  to contain RewriteBase /cake
2. modified httpd.config to AllowOverride all
But still my CakePHP home page has no styles...Why.. what did I fail
to do...
Sincerely
Comida...
PS.  I got everythin running nicely on my remote shared solution with
lunarpages.... Would like to do so locally as well.... can you help
please?
thank you