Hi, first of I think it's correct to talk about models since models
are an abstraction for the tables.

Second i think you can use loadModel() to get access to a model that's
not in the uses variabel, but you will have to instantiate the object
your self, $model = new Model();

Ps.
Can anyone plz comment me on this if it's wrong?